Thank you for subscribing to Flowing Zen!
Many email programs try to block unwanted email and spam. Good!
But it’s not a perfect system and sometimes these programs block emails that you want. Bad!
By adding flowingzen.com to your email white list, you’ll be sure to receive our updates and emails.
White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Of course, every email system is different. Below are instructions for some of the more popular ones.
1. In your inbox, locate any email from email@example.com (ex. your welcome email for a freebie or a product that you purchased)
2. Drag that email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
When opening an email message, a plus (+) symbol should display next to the From: button and the sender’s name.
Select this and an “Add to contacts” pop-up should appear. Then select “Save”:
Apple Mail (Desktop)
Select “Mail” and “Preferences” from the top menu.
In the “Preferences” window, click the “Rules” icon. Then click the “Add Rule” button.
In the “Rules” window, type a name for your rule in the “Description” field.
Use the following settings: “If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.” Type the sender’s email address in the text field beside “Contains.”
Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” from the drop-down menus.Click “Ok” to save the rule.
Apple Mail (iPhone, iPad)
- Open your junk folder.
- If my email went in there, then click “Not Junk” (top of the screen).
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to Rules tab
- Select “Add Rule”
- Name the rule “FlowingZen Whitelist!”
- Select “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’”
- Enter “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- From actions, Select “‘Move message’ to mailbox ‘Inbox’”
- Click “OK”
Do this to make sure you don’t miss on my daily email tips:
- On the Tools menu, click “Options”
- On the Preferences tab, click “Junk E-mail”
- On the Safe Senders tab, click “Add”
- Add email@example.com where it says “Add address.”
- Click “OK”
Windows Live Mail
- Click the Windows Live Mail icon in the top left corner of the window.
- Select “Options” in the menu.
- Click on “Safety Options” in the next menu.
- In the “Safety Options” window, click the “Safe Senders” tab.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the new window that pops up.
- Click “Ok” to add sender.
- Click “Ok” in the “Safety Options” window to save your changes.